But how do you know if you suffer from low emotional intelligence? Here are some of the more common signs that you might have low emotional intelligence:
- You constantly perform poorly at work.
- You criticize others every chance you get.
- You are constantly angry for no reason
- You have trouble working in a team.
- You aren’t mindful of how others feel
- It comes naturally for you to blame others for your misfortunes.
- You don’t like to try anything new
- You have trouble facing adversity.
- You’re bitter about your failures.
- You continue to argue even when there’s no point.
If any of these signs sounds familiar to you, it could mean that you are suffering from a low level of emotional intelligence, which will dramatically decrease your chances of being successful.
Luckily, I’ve created a simple step-by-step guide for how to develop your emotional intelligence.
This comprehensive guide covers everything you need to know for developing self-awareness, improving your people skills, and creating happier relationships.
Allow me to introduce to you...